The Education issue describes a situation where nations invest in “human capital” by providing access to high-quality education to all citizens, irrespective of their gender or socioeconomic status. The educational institutions (with well-equipped infrastructure and competent teachers) encourage life-long learning and allow to acquire relevant knowledge and skills that are vital for sustainable development and general well-being of societies.
- GAPFRAME Comparison with the Human Development Index
- It will take more than Human Development to get the world to a safe space.
- Comparing the GAPFRAME to the SDSN SDG Index – The importance of the concept of “strong sustainability”
- Press Release: GAPFRAME Exposes the Critical Issues Facing Swiss Sustainability – Oct 23rd, 2017
- Press Release: Gapframe Reveals the World is in a Critical State – 19 July 2017